Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009















Amid all the excitement over the new SU sets I decided to pull out a tried & true set, Heartfelt Thanks. I used river rock ribbon even though there is no river rock card stock. I am still hoarding my river rock paper and using it sparingly.

The crimper was one of the first tools I purchased when I started making cards. I thought it was the coolest! I would put crimped paper on all my cards.

Soon after I purchased my crimper, one of my friends & her kids came to my house for a Valentine Day Party. While she was in my basement she spotted my crimper!! She just
happened to have a stash of paper in her van which she promptly crimped. And she used every single piece of that crimped paper-of course now she has her own crimper!!!
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, SU sentiment
Paper: kraft, not quite navy, close to cocoa, hostess prints pack
Ink: close to cocoa, not quite navy
Accessories: river rock ribbon, crimper, hodgepodge hardware,



5 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Love the crimped background! I need to put mine to better use. Great card and wonderful inspiration!

Sharon Bridwell said...

Such a nice set and yes, very overlooked these days. Great card!

merrymstamper said...

this is a nice layout Rhonda! I need to pull out my crimper, your story made me smile!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Kim said...

I think the crimper is a staple for any paper crafts artist! I bought mine very early on as well... :)

~Kim D in FL

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp set and my poor crimper has sat unused for YEARS! I need to pull it out and give it some love!!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails