Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



So how bee you today? Are you beeing good?
I finally broke out my watercolor wonder crayons for this card. I do like them but I usually grab my markers or blender pen for coloring. I used the aquapainter to smooth out the color and to put color on the bees. I wanted to put glitter on the bee's wings but somehow twill & glitter don't seem to go together. I am still using the retired hodgepodge hardware because I think UPS has lost my order AGAIN!! or maybe delivered it to another SU demonstrator (no kidding!). I received my other order yesterday that was ordered 10 days later!!! Go figure!! Good thing I AM BEEEING PATIENT!!!! Anyhow-I still have new rubber that I haven't inked yet so I am good for a little while BUT I REALLY WANT MY NEW HODGEPODGE HARDWARE!!! Ok, I am good now!!!
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Ink: stazon black, chocolate chip,
Paper: chocolate chip, garden green, summer sun, naturals white
Accessories: twill ribbon, watercolor wonder crayons, aquapainter, mat pack, paper piercer, spiral punch, RETIRED HODGEPODGE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY NEW SET YET!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Both cards using this set are adorable. I like th epaper piercing on this one and the flowers on the post below.

Related Posts with Thumbnails