Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

One More!!!

One more card made with my koh-i-noor pencils and Feathered Hope. The twill ribbon was stamped with garden green ink. The image was colored with my new pencils and blended with OMS (gamsol). The card base is naturals white with more mustard layered on top. I sponged around the more mustard with close to cocoa and stamped the leaves around the edge with garden green. The sentiment is a rubon. Time to put this set away and pull out another!! I do have a set that I purchased and it has not been inked yet. It is calling my name jumping up and down saying, "Ink me!! Ink me!!" Actually I think I can use my new pencils with it . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Love how you stamped on the twill! Happy New Year!!

trisha too said...

very apple festival-y!
:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails