Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

I am so sad that this set did not make it into the new catalog. This is really a nice set that could be used for different occasions and not just Valentine's. I just love the images and they are great to color. I haven't tried yet but you could paper piece these images also! I used my new Koh-i-Noor pencils to color the image and some SU chunky pink glitter around the edges. What would a Valentine be without glitter? Love those rhinestone brads!! I thought the "heart" flower made the perfect stand for the mailbox-and I did not use a stamp-a-ma-jig to get it in the right place.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!! Love the added glitter along the edge of the Top Note!

Theresa Momber said...

What a darling card! That glittered frame is awesome.

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Hey Rhohda! What ink are using with your Koh-i-Noors? Mine smeared the BB ink, so I set them aside. I'd love to break them out again!

I keep thinking of crafting goals for the year, and one of them is to improve my coloring!

Becky said...

adorable card, love the glitter

Trini said...

Adorable card! And the glitter looks great with it!

Contessa Kris said...

I love this card! Flower is the perfect touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails