Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009


I started this card because I had this little piece I cut off the side of the top note. I just couldn't let it go to waste so I made this card around it! I used the stamp set from the Holiday Mini called Love Owlways. The heart flower stamp was inked with markers and then I colored in the hearts. The felt flowers have rhinestone brads in the middle. I used the curly label punch to make a frame for the main image and a background layer for the flower on the bottom. The DP is from the Hostess Prints Pack, Real Red, the card base is chocolate chip. And of course the white stitching is the white gel pen in the SU catalog.

2 comments:

trisha too said...

that is CUTE!!!

:)

Sharon Graham said...

Fun layout! Black and red is such a striking combination.

Related Posts with Thumbnails