Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY 2009!!!!!


Here is another card made with the same stamp from Feathered Hope. This time I played with my new toys-Koh-I-Noor pencils. They are so fun to color with. They remind me of the delight I felt as a kid when I would get a brand new box of 64 crayons. They were all sharp and bright and unbroken!! Just having them in your hands is almost as much fun as actually coloring with them. Anyway. . . I used gamsol & a blending stump to blend the colors after I colored the image with the pencils. The image and sentiment are attached with dimensionals for a little depth. I used my coluzzle to cut the ovals and sponged bordering blue around the white oval and really rust around the garden green oval. The stitches were made with the white gel pen and garden green SU marker. The sentiment is from the Curly Label Punch Bundle. The paper is natural white, garden green, and really rust.

1 comment:

trisha too said...

What a neat card. Makes me wish for spring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails