Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

SCS Sisters Card Duo Challenge

As usual I am a week behind!!!!! This is a challenge for my blog group SCS Sisters that was posted on April 16 and I am just now getting it done. The next challenge is already up-hopefully I can complete it tonight! The challenge was to create two cards with either
a) the same layout, using different colors OR
b) the same colors with different layout or layout variation. Since I was so late I decided to redo a card I had already made. I used the same layout and used different colors. This was an easy challenge because I know how to copy very well. I think I like the pink card better because I love the Raspberry Tart DSP so much and the Kiwi Kiss satin ribbon.

Well, off to make some swaps and participate in some challenges. DH is in bed and DS#2 and DD are both at the prom.



8 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

Beautiful! I love the kiwi and raspberry one, the green and blue is nice too. Simple, I like simple.

Kim Pope said...

I like your layout. I like the Raspberry Tart one too, it's my favorite DSP.

Jacquel said...

At least you got it done Hun!!! I'm still behind LOL! Great cards btw...I really like them both---tfs!!!

Elizabeth said...

Both very pretty, but I agree with you that the pink one pops more.

Like you I was getting behind with the challenges, but managed to catch up with two in one post today - so now I feel I am ahead! LOL

Marie said...

Very pretty cards - love how you used the square rhinestone brads. I haven't used mine yet and I've had them for over a year!!! Oops!!! ;)

Vicki Burdick said...

super cards!!!

Lois said...

great cards!! I love them both.

Lois (scs blogger)

Unknown said...

thanks for participating int he challenge! don't you just love how card making is so easy when you have a layout that you know works already :D!

Related Posts with Thumbnails