Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Tangerine Tango

 Love, love, love this new stamp set! I also love the Framelits™ that match! Framelits are thin dies that are used to frame and cut out stamped images when run through a Big Shot™.  Although I like to fussy cut, these dies are quicker, easier and less expensive than punches.  I also did some paper piercing using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack. The colors used were Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Real Red; I stamped th,e jar with Basic Gray. The ribbon is 1/4 Stitched Grosgrain by Stampin' Up!™; it is very soft and pliable and easily tied into a bow.  
 

5 comments:

Terry said...

I love this! The stacked apples look great in the jar, as do the colors.

Hugs,

Terry

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Such a great color combination too. Your paper piercing frame highlights your adorable card, Rhonda.

KER said...

love the colors and images...i also love the dies...

trisha too said...

Those apples are too stinkin' cute, I may need this set!

:)

Donna Heber said...

This is a cute one Rhonda with the framelits die. You are making me hungry with those apples :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails