Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Say Goodbye to Pun Fun!

Pun Fun is another Stampin' Up!™ set that will be retiring June 30.
The only reason I purchased this set was because it was part of a special one month from Stampin' Up! However, I find that the images and cute sayings come in quite handy for making kids' cards. The images lend themselves well to paper piecing and are pretty easy to color. The striped paper is some retired Stampin' Up! DSP from my stash. The card base is Pacific Point with some Old Olive layers. I used the Gold Lame Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink for the gold around the spaceship.








4 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

What a fun and cute birthday card!

Becky said...

What a cute ship, fabulous card, wonderful colors.

Pam~ said...

I like this set too and will continue to use it. Love what you did with the rocket ship! Great birthday card!

gale said...

What a cute card. Love how you used the gold-it looks neat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails