Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cute Little Paper Purse!

I am a sucker for cute and this is just too stinkin' cute!There is a great YouTube tutorial by Frenchie HERE that shows you step by step how to make this adorable treat holder.

It only takes one 6"x6" piece of double sided Designer Series Paper and a little extra for embellishment. Frenchie suggests putting a little tube of lip balm in it but I think chocolate would fit also. The paper and the stamp are from the new Stampin' Up!™ catalog.

This is an exciting time if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. The new catalog comes out July 1 and we get a chance to order a few sneak peaks on June 1. The cool part is the new catalog comes in your first demonstrator order. Not being a very patient person I paid a little more to have my order Next Day Air just so I could peruse the new catalog. And guess what-it really does come the next day and they have to deliver it before 11AM! The new catalog is lovely and the new In-Colors are yummy! Sorry I can't show you the catalog but when I get some projects made I can show those so stay tuned. Now off to play with my new toys!

5 comments:

trisha too said...

Rhonda, this is too cute!

Hey, lip balm and chocolate, that's pretty much all I carry in my purse, anyway . . .

;)

Becky said...

wow, this is adorable. Beautiful dp. Thanks for the link on how to do this.
I can not wait to see what is in the new catalog.

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow, I love this purse! I have not seen one open like that!!

Pam~ said...

I'm with you, Rhonda, this so stinkin' cute! Thanks for the link to watch the video. I'm definitely going to make some of these! My new catalog and goodies are supposed to arrive Wednesday ... I'm so excited!

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

This is so lovely! What a wonderful purse and I love that designer paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails