Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Blog Header made with My Digital Studio


See my new blog header? I made it myself using Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio. I really haven't played with it much because I am a hands on crafter. I like the process of creating something more than the finished product. However, it is kinda fun to play around with the MDS (My Digital Studio) program. Remember how much fun it was to play with Kids Pix Studio on the computer??? Come on you know you played with it even though you bought it for the kiddos! You can put together ideas or layouts and not waste any paper! Or just click on stuff for the fun of it. Anyway, after I watch some of the SU tutorials perhaps I will actually know what I am doing-until then I do know how to make a blog header!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails