Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Distressed Charming card CASE

I saw this beautiful card on Sandi MacIver's blog and copied it. Isn't it lovely? I love the vintage, distressed look but it doesn't come naturally to me. However, I copy rather well. I used the SU stamp set called Charming.
To make the create embellishment I stamped the frame image and create image on a piece of paper, attached it to a metal label from the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware and filled it in with Crystal Effects. I added a little glitter to the CE. Actually I added a little too much glitter at first but was able to gently remove some with a scrap of paper. (After a few moments of panic as the glitter slowly covered the entire stamped image!)
It is hard to see in the photo but the brad in the corner of the tag is a Build-A-Brad with the butterfly image from the Charming set.


Stamps: Charming
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Close to Cocoa,
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Thoroughly Modern DSP


1 comment:

trisha too said...

Rhonda, this is lovely!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails