Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rock On!!

I made another masculine card!!!! This would be great for younger guys! The main image is SU Extreme Guitar embossed with black EP. The stars are from SU Extreme Elements. The paper is Basic Gray, Basic Black and Old Olive. The Designer Paper is from Cast-A-Spell. I like the paper in this pack and as my friend Contessa Kris pointed out, it doesn't have to be used for Halloween. That's the nice thing about double sided paper-you get twice the choices.

6 comments:

Jacquel said...

Fabulous card Rhonda...I love it!

Contessa Kris said...

I like this new card! I never have guy cards to give. Missed you ladies last night? Hope all went well.

Vicki Burdick said...

awesome!

Renee said...

This is great! What a cool card...very young manish!

Shari Nelson said...

I really like this card, nice colors and layout. This is a cool set!

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

Rhonda, you 'rocked' this card! Great layers & color combo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails