Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Charming Card

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we receive a monthly magazine called Stampin' Success. This month there was an article featuring demonstrator Amy Rohl. She created several items using the stamp set Charming that is in the Christmas mini. It is the featured stamp set to be used in the Simply Adorned line of jewelery charms SU has. I really didn't notice this set until I saw what Amy had done with it. This card was inspired by her work. I like the color combo she chose, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive. Here is a link to what she made.
One of the things I have noticed is that it is the small details that make the difference in nice card or scrapbook page or a fabulous card or page. That little extra strip of paper, little twist of hemp or just distressing the edges can make the difference between an ok creation and one that catches your attention.

5 comments:

trisha too said...

this is PRETTY!!!

:)

Kim Pope said...

I love the color combo. I haven't noticed this set either.

Anonymous said...

Very nice and I'm lovin' the color combo's you used!

Lois said...

Great card, love the colors! TFS

Shari Nelson said...

I love this stamp set and hope they put it in the main catalog next year. Nice card. I also like this color combo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails