Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back from Vacation & Ready to Stamp!


My DH, DD, and I went to visit my DH's family. It was a nice relaxing vacation. We went out to eat several times, watched a ton of movies, ate lots of junk food and visited with family. I played with the great nieces and nephew who kept us entertained! Since it was only the 3 of us who went this time I told my DD that she could pack whatever she wanted because there would be plenty of room in the van-never tell a 17 year old they can bring as much as they want! She not only packed the WII* but the Guitar Hero* drums & guitars and the Rock Star* drums & guitars!! Apparently each game must have its own guitars and drums-what a racket the video game business is!!! She also packed a suitcase full of movies (45 to be exact) because my SIL & BIL do not have cable and are only able to get 2 channels. However, everyone enjoyed playing the video games and watching the movies! So in honor of Guitar Hero players everywhere I made this card.
The Extreme Guitar was stamped with Ruby Red craft ink and embossed with clear. My Ruby Red craft ink seems to have separated some and looks more like Really Rust-I think I will have to reink it and smoosh it before I use it again. I used Extreme Elements to stamp around the guitar player. The sentiment is from Sporting. The bottom panel was textured with a Texturz plate and I daubered the new Champagne Shimmer Paint over it to make it look metalic. I love the new shimmer paint! I just added the other 2 colors to my last order and can't wait to try them.

2 comments:

Shari Nelson said...

This is cool! I really like the shimmer paint addition. I was debating on getting these, guess I will have to get some now! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Neat! I like this and the Rock On! card below! I like the elements!

Related Posts with Thumbnails