Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008


I tried a little embossing resist. I haven't decided if I really like this or not. I can't find my embossing buddy so there are a few stray embossing crystals. Then of course I smeared the white craft while stamping the "for you." I love the new riding hood red taffeta ribbon!! I think I need to buy some more of the taffeta; I usually use the grosgrain! I made another panel using baja breeze-just haven't made a card yet. Off to watch Mr. Smith Goes To Washington with Jimmy Stewart!!

2 comments:

trisha too said...

pretty!
:)

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

I'll bet your embossing buddy is hanging out with mine! Hmmm - can't even blame it on the cat, or there'd be a trail of white powder! Nice cards, and nice to cyber see you. I kind of fell of the blogging wagon for a while, but I'm back in gear! My Ski Slope is coming Monday - can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails