Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here is my version of the ever popular Frankie card!! Isn't he cute? I got the idea from Dawns Stampin Studio. There is also a really cute Mummy card that I saw somewhere that I am going to try next.

I am going to try to take photos tomorrow of how to make the ribbon flower on the card from Regionals.

I have not been able to be very creative lately. Here it is 2 AM and I am still doing laundry and trying to get my basement organized. UGH!!!!! I can't seem to get caught up with all that boring stuff so I can do some of the fun stuff!!!

I did manage to watch Iron Man tonight with my my 2 teenagers-who were home tonight!!! It was a pretty good movie although I am still a HUGE Spiderman fan!!

I have 2 new stamp sets and I have not been able to play with them yet!!! The scarecrow is calling my name saying, "Rhonda, Rhonda, Rhonda, Stamp with me please!!!" Okay off to fold clothes and clean off my stamping table so I can STAMP!!!

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

Rhonda, I love your Frankie with his crooked smile. We just watched Iron Man this weekend. Good movie.

Contessa Kris said...

Awwww, how adorable! Love the card. We just watched Ironman again as well. Saw it in the theatres in May I think. Great movie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails