Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Finally got to play with my scarecrow!!! I dug out my pastels and colored him using pastels and a blender pen. I wish I had made his shirt pumpkin pie instead of red but I didn't really have a plan when I started. The pumpkins were stamped, cut out and the leaves were colored with a glorious green SU marker. I popped them up with dimensionals-love those critters!!!

Stamps: Happy Blessings
Ink: basic brown, pumpkin pie,
Paper: pumpkin pie, not quite navy, whisper white

We are off to the movies!!! My DD, DS#2 and I are going to see Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Couldn't find anyone to go with us so I guess we don't have to share our popcorn or our candy!!!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Graham said...

Cute! I really like the way the sentiment is hanging off the clip.

Hope you had fun at the movie. Was it good? My DS#2 really wants to see it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails