Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Always artichoke is not a color I use often. I usually pull out the old olive. However, I like it when paired with the real red especially for Christmas cards!! This card was quick to make. I stamped the tree image from Scandinavian Season twice. Once on naturals white (my favorite neutral paper!) and once on some real red DP from the hostess print pack. The flower image is part of the tree stamp but it is cut off at the edge so I used a black SU marker to complete the flower. Then I cut out the flower, added a brad and used a dimensional to attach it to the card. I used a SU real red marker to ink only the "merry Christmas" from the level 1 hostess set Best Yet and punched it with the word window punch. This is one of the cards we will be making at the Christmas card Stamp-a-Stack.

5 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love your color combo!!!!!wonderful card and image !!!!!!tfs:)
chat

merrymstamper said...

love your card! I love the colours you used!

trisha too said...

hey, do you still have a spot open for the stamp-a-stack?

'cause I'm in if you do!

(and hope to be back to club next month, too!!)

Yay!

Jennie said...

Beautiful card and I love the way you used just the merry Christmas sentiment from the stamp! I hadn't really noticed the set Scandinavian Season set and I really like what you did with it. Have a great day!

Theresa Momber said...

Beautiful card! I love the layout and your colors are so rich.

Related Posts with Thumbnails