Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008


These are 3 of the thank you cards I made over the weekend. The designer paper is actually retired SU paper. I am trying to use some of my older DP on cards. I used the distresser on the third card and inked the edges. The faux stitching was done with my favorite white gel pen. I made the scallops with SU corner rounder. I inked the stems of the flowers by carefully inking just the stems on the wild wasabi ink pad. I wiped any stray ww ink from the flower part. I then used the so saffron marker for the flower.

Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Friendship Blooms
Ink: craft white, so saffron, wild wasabi, always artichoke, chocolate chip, more mustard
Paper: wild wasabi, so saffron, retired SU DP

1 comment:

Theresa Momber said...

Love the colors in these cards. I almost got Heartfelt Thanks with my last order. Now I am thinking I should have. Woe is me. Too many stamps and not enough money...

Related Posts with Thumbnails