Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

It is hard to tell in this photo but this is a glitter window. I followed a tutorial on Jana Emmert's blog . I used fine glitter and it doesn't show as well as the chunky glitter she used. I do like the effect but I think it would be better with chunkier glitter. I am not a purple person but I forgot how much I like elegant eggplant as a color. Very regal.

Paper: elegant eggplant, old olive, white
Ink: old olive, elegant eggplant
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds,


I had a very productive Sunday. Not only did I manage to make 9 different cards but I also got out in the yard and trimmed some overgrown bushes. I haven't been out in the backyard lately because our neighbors have a vicious polar bear (giant white dog) that stands at the fence and growls and barks at me the entire time I am out there. However, after a few sprays with the water hose (I was just watering the plants along the fence) he calmed down and kept about 10 feet away from the fence. I guess I will have to water those plants often!

2 comments:

Tilly said...

This must really sparkle in real life - it does in the picture. I love Purple and green together too! Good luck with that polar bear - I hear they like really COLD water :)

trisha too said...

How could my son spend the night at your house and make it home WITHOUT my Stampin' Up order???

Sigh.

Teenage boys.

He did bring me a nice fresh donut, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails