Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


How's this for a refreshing summer card? I have seen these cards on several blogs and on SCS so I am not sure who had the original idea. I never purchased the tart n tangy set so I used an image from an older retired set. I also decided to punch my "bite" out of only the front since I had already attached my white and my scallop punch will not go through 2 layers! I used a little crystal effects on the fruit with a little glitter sprinkled on top. The "for you" is a SU rub-on. I may have to make a few more of these in different flavors! It took me a few trials & many measures before I found the measurement I liked. I wanted the card to fit in a standard envelope so it is a little short & fat. Hey, short & fat can be beautiful right?

Paper: green galore, whisper white
card base measures 6" x 3 3/4"
Ink: green galore

2 comments:

Joy said...

how creative!

Contessa Kris said...

Ohhh, I love the popsicle! I can see this in a set of 4 colors as a little card set gift! Are we making this at class on friday?

Related Posts with Thumbnails