Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008
















This is my version of a photo wallet. There is a tutorial here on splitcoaststampers. I used tempting turquoise textured cardstock for the outside. The big flower and the swirl are from the SAB set Friendship Blooms the little flower is from the Seeing Spots stamp set. The large flowers have rhinestone brads. I will be having a class in May to make one of these. As soon as I get my calendar completed I will post the date. Cost will be $6 for each wallet.

4 comments:

Rosella said...

What a great photo wallet. Love the colors too. I haven't tried making these yet. Thanks for the inspiration.

Allison said...

This is too cute! I haven't yet tried these. I love that dp - I wish I could have got my hands on some!

Veronica Z said...

This is so so cute! I love the DP, and the entire color scheme. Wonderful work!

Pam's Pride said...

Super neat! Love the colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails