Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008



This is my version of a card I saw on The Roaming Stamper blog. I also used the tutorial from SCS for making a flap card. I used one of my spools of ribbon to draw the circle for the flap (my Coluzzle is backordered). I did not have the same paper so I improvised by using the retired SU Designer Paper, Cerise . The card base is Blue Bayou. The stars are layered with the Cerise DP and a star I stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock with Blue Bayou ink. I used the white gel pen for the stitching around the flap. I only have the large star punch so the smaller stars I cut out by hand. I cut 2 pieces of magnetic tape for the closure.

I guess I did quite a bit of improvising on this card-just shows what you can do even if you don't have all the fancy tools!

Thanks to the photo tips from Sharon (aka The Roaming Stamper) I am trying to take better photos of my cards rather than just scanning!! Not too bad?



2 comments:

Renee said...

These are sooo cute! Love your colors to!

Sharon Bridwell said...

Love your version of my card! Just goes to show that you don't have to have all the same "stuff" to make a super card. Great job on the photos as well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails