Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pool Party Doily Card

I am not sure about this card but decided to post it anyway. My creative juices have just not been a-flowing lately! Most of my creations have been CASE'd.  I think I have been working too many hours, allergies are fogging my brain, spring fever, too little sleep...Excuses I have, creativity nada! 

The card base is Calypso Coral (love this new In-Color!) with a touch of Pool Party. I used the Decorative Doily die and cut a piece of Designer Series Paper. The edging was made with the Adorning Accents embossing folder and matching framelit. Hoping to make something new and I am working on a scrapbook for my soon to be born great nephew! 

 

Zoey, she's shy and hard to photograph!

6 comments:

trisha too said...

Hey, I think your card turned out great! But I know what you mean, my mojo has been in hiding these last couple weeks, too . . . bleah.

:)

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

I think your creative juices are just fine! This card with the doily is fantastic. Love the medallions! I hear you with the whole allergy thing. Mine are starting to kick in too. I think you have convinced me to purchase the Just My Type set after seeing your beautiful cards. I only have a few days left to buy it.

Shy Zoey is so adorable! Hugs to your precious cutie!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous..beautiful colors. Usually during the warm months my mojo hides away.:)

MiamiKel said...

Aw, hi Zoey! What a charmer :) I love this card - wow, what a gorgeous idea to have the doily snuggled behind! Another fabulous color choice, too! Delightful!

gale said...

So cute! I just ordered those framelits and matching embossing folders and can't wait to get them.

Lois said...

I'm voting with the rest of the group...your card is really nice. Nothing wrong with it at all. TFS

Related Posts with Thumbnails