Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Embossed Typewriter

 I am going to be well stocked with masculine cards! And I am actually having fun making them! This time I embossed that cute little typewriter with black embossing powder. That strip of silver is Silver Waffle paper (still available in the Stampin' Up! ™ catalog).  




  For the last two cards I embossed the typewriter with Pewter Embossing Powder.  It looks better on the Basic Black than on the First Edition newsprint paper but I was experimenting.  


 Enough with the typewriter, time to get out the flower stamps...

3 comments:

trisha too said...

These are ALL so cute, i say make some more typewriter cards!

:-)

Donna Heber said...

They all look adorable Rhonda. The pewter embossing powder on the black paper really does stand out.

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Love the embossing. Nice set of cards made with the typewrite set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails