Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

My first Build-A-Bear Card!


This little fellow was just lying on my stamping table waiting on a permanent home. I hate to admit it but I have owned these Build-A-Bear™ dies for several months and have only played with them once. It's an addiction I tell you, you know the I-need-everything-new-in-the-catalog addiction and I need it yesterday!!
I am still trying to add to my stash of guy cards. Although this would probably have to be for a young guy-not sure an older guy would appreciate a Build-A-Bear LOL! The bear is cut out of some retired Creamy Caramel and the jacket is retired Close to Cocoa. I used embroidery floss for the shoelaces.






6 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

What a handsome bear! I think he needs a hug.

Becky said...

What a wonderful job. So many cute little details.

KER said...

great job...love those colors...handsome guy

Renee said...

I Love this!! I haven't bought the dies but this really makes me want to...you did a superb job!!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

This card is too cute. I need to buy some of these dies.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails