Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Percolating!

The first time I saw this set I knew I had to have it. I especially love this funny sentiment, "caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin!" Too bad it isn't true LOL!

I used my Stampin' Up!™ watercolor pencils and blender pens to color the images and then painted on a thin coat of Crystal Effects™. It is hard to tell in the photo but the top of the percolator has a little drop of CE for the glass stopper.

The ribbon is the last of my stash of retired Riding Hood Red taffeta-love this ribbon! I wish we had this in every color! The card base is Marina Mist and the Basic Gray panel was stamped with Basic Gray ink.

7 comments:

KER said...

this is one of my new favorite sets...i love the vitamin sentiment too!!!...really great job on this card

Becky said...

Great set, and fabulous card, love the colors.

Donna Heber said...

I love the way you used this set. Great sentiment!

Patty Gorka said...

This is such a cute set and I love how your card turned out and the way you colored the images, it looks perfect!

Sharon Carr said...

I like the way you used the scallop square to border parts of the images. And the CE on the coffee pot was great thinking!!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Love the colors and layout. Great idea to use the Crystal Effects.

trisha too said...

I REALLY like this one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails