Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Cajun Craze Day of Gratitude!

The weather here in Kansas City is absolutely beautiful-sunny & 70! I am going to work out in the yard today. It is just too lovely to stay inside!

Tonight we are going to ride the roller coasters and walk through the haunted houses at Worlds of Fun™. I must confess that I am a chicken when it comes to haunted houses.I am not sure how many I will be brave enough to walk through.

Cajun Craze is such a great color for fall cards! I used Cajun Craze and Naturals Ivory paper for this card. The twill ribbon was stamped with the acorn stamp using Cajun Craze classic ink. The background was made by stamping the leaves with Cajun Craze ink.

I am trying to add a few masculine cards to my stash.

I do think I should have added a little hardware-maybe a couple of brads or something. Oh well!


10 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, love these leaves and what a wonderful color.

Renee said...

Love it....you did a great job and it's so so pretty!

KER said...

great card...love cajun craze

Jessica said...

The colors are beautiful on your card :) Very pretty!!

trisha too said...

NICE! I really do like that color.

:)

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

Another great Thanksgiving card! I love this set.

Lois said...

What a great Thanksgiving card. I especially like how you stamped on the twill. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love the card! with just a change out of verse you can make that any celebration! TFS!

Sharon Carr said...

oooh, just love this card! It would be great for so many different occasions with a change of the sentiment. Great idea!

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

I love your Cajun Craze card.

Related Posts with Thumbnails