Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

More Ice Cream!




What a yummy set! It just screams "cute!". I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream!! I was inspired by this card by Jan Tink. Isn't it funny how you think you are copying a card exactly and by the time you are done tweaking it (no Wild Wasabi cardstock or ribbon) it looks quite different.
I used a texture plate for the Pretty in Pink layer. I just had to add a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the ice cream. And yes the scoops are supposed to be crooked-it is much easier that way! Now I have to go get some ice cream-what flavor??? My favorite is vanilla-my DD says that is borrrrrrring! Don't care!




Stamps: Sweet Scoops
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty In
Pink, Soft Suede
Paper: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful
Blue

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Too cute Rhonda! I'm starting to warm to this set....tfs!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I love that! How much fun!

Rosa

Related Posts with Thumbnails