Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Another CASE!

I saw this lovely card here by Vicki and decided to (copy) CASE it. I do not have as many layers as Vicki but I used the same stamp set, Baroque Motifs and colors, Basic Gray and Crushed Curry. I love yellow and this is such a great shade-not too bright like the in-your-face YoYo Yellow. Crushed Curry is a soon to be retiring In-Color but the new Daffodil Delight (available in the new July catalog) is a lovely shade also.
Well my baby graduates tomorrow, I have to go and decorate the church gym where we are having a reception for her. I made her a cute banner with the Big Shot Pennant Die. I will try to take a photo and post it. She didn't want her name on it so it just says, "Class of 2010".

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

Love your card Rhonda...great colors too!
Hugs,
Jackie

Lois said...

Love your card. And IF you were to do it exactly like Vicki's, you'd still be at your table putting on those layers. She is the greatest and so is your card.

Congrats to the graduate!

Anonymous said...

Very nice color combo! I really like that set!

trisha too said...

Gorgeous! love that stamp!

Related Posts with Thumbnails