Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008


I really like the scallop border punch. I like making these frames. They add a great touch but are so easy to make. The image was stamped with chocolate chip craft ink and embossed with clear EP then punched with the scallop circle punch. I stamped on the twill with regular classic ink. This card was very simple to make and I think it would make a great masculine card even with the scallops.

Well I finally took the plunge and listed some books for sale on half.com. I am such a chicken when it comes to doing something new but I just bought books for my DS for college & decided I needed the money. Well 2 of the books sold within 30 minutes and I sold 2 more later that night. Even after the fees & shipping I will probably clear $180. So now I am really being brave and I am listing a few retired stamp sets for sale. We shall see . . .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails