Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I am not sure why but I really stressed over this card. I love the new kiwi kiss & chocolate chip together but couldn't decide if I really liked the pink. Then I flubbed my scallops on my card!!! Of course I decided to add the scallops after I had attached the stamped image. Then I got part of the rub-on stuck to my finger because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing so I had to use the pink flowers to cover up the incomplete rub-on. Hey, some days you're inspired and some days you're not.

Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: kiwi kiss, pink pirouette, chocolate chip

4 comments:

Christie said...

I like how it turned out! The pink adds to it and makes it "pop". Are you just lovin' the scallop punch? I still haven't ordered mine yet!

Sharon Bridwell said...

Absolutely stunning! Love it!

trisha too said...

it's a keeper.

i'm still kind of sad i missed. it wouldn't have been any fun,
because nothing is with a migraine, but i still feel deprived.

*pout*

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I think the colors all go great together. The pink just makes it zing. Too funny about the rub on. That always happens to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails