Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008


I got an award!!!



The rules are:
1. Only five people allowed
2. 4 of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog and 1 has to be new and live in another part of the world.
3. You have to link back to who gave you the award.

Just like Heather said if anyone feels this is cheesy or corny and doesn't want to play no problem and no pressure!!



I've been tagged by Heather Scrappy Dayz are here again! She is a wonder woman! Foster parent, SU demonstrator, mom to 7 children, and works full time! I love her site because she has many fun ideas & 3-D items.

1. My friend Contessa Kris because her stuff is so unique and artistic!! You never know what wonderful piece she is going to create next!

2. My friend Trisha because her site not only shows her latest creations-which are beautiful- but she may tell you about her interesting rooster or that you can eat cattails.

3. Christie's Creations because I really like her challenges & her cards.

4. Carrie Stamps because her blog is full of wonderful ideas & is almost all Stampin' Up! She also is very faithful to reply to me each time I have left a comment. As a side note her baby is due any minute now and she still went to the Stampin' Up! Convention.

Not sure about #5-someone who lives in another part of the world and reads my blog? I'll have to think on that one.

3 comments:

Christie said...

How cool! How do we play? You'll have to fill me in on the "tag" thing - I haven't done much of that in the blogging world.
Your comments are so sweet - thank you!!
I love checking in on you & have enjoyed a new friendship w/ a fellow crafter!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Congratulations on your award. It is well deserved.

trisha too said...

hey!

that's me!

me too, me too! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails