Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

WOW! I have been so busy I have not had time to post or surf or stamp!!! So many graduations! So many clothes & dishes to wash, etc. (I did manage to sneak in a couple of movies and trips to the amusement park.)

My daughter & I went to Worlds of Fun (a local amusement park in Kansas City) last Monday and had such a great time. The weather was beautiful, the crowds were pleasant and the lines at the rides were fairly short. She & I rode in the front car of one of the roller coasters, the Timberwolf. I really do love roller coasters and I must admit riding in the front is an exhilarating experience!! My favorite coaster there is actually the Mamba but my daughter likes the Patriot. She would rather go upside down than drop 200 feet. I sit on the bench and hold the cell phones while she rides the Patriot. However, the weather was so beautiful that I did not mind.



This is a card I made using most of the 2008 in colors (no soft sky). I clear embossed the flower and punched it out with the 1 1/4 square punch. The main card is my favorite soon-to-be-retiring color River Rock. This is a fairly quick card to make. Only the embossing takes a little time. Any sentiment could be used on the front or leave it blank and stamp the sentiment as needed.

Ink: versamark, stazon black
Paper: river rock, groovy guava, wild wasabi,purely pomegranate, blue bayou
Stamps: In the Spotlight

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Great card!! Love the colors you put together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails