Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008


I made this card while cleaning my stamping table. These were bits & pieces left from other projects. I cut around the negative space of the chipboard star & heart and since I used kraft paper for the card I decided to leave them "unfinished." I cut a small piece of DP by tracing around the heart and glued it behind the heart using mono adhesive. The papers were distressed using close to cocoa. I had a small piece of twill laying on my table so I tied it and placed it at the top of the star. A card made from leftovers!! Hey now I don't have to find a home for these pieces!!

Paper: kraft, wild wasabi, always apricot DP from hostess prints pack
Ink: close to cocoa


3 comments:

Marie said...

both of these cards are a really great way to use the DP. great colors too!

Laura lok said...

this is really cool looking

Joy said...

love this

Related Posts with Thumbnails