Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Vellum Flowers

 Here is a card we made a couple of months ago at stamp club (see what you are missing?). The flowers are from the Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch stamp set. I stamped them with Versamark™ and embossed them with Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo embossing powder. They were punched out with the coordinating Blossom Punch.  I paper pierced around the edge of the Whisper White card stock and used a Stampin' Write marker to make the faux stitching. 

  Vellum is so fun to work with! I like card stock vellum for embossing as it is thicker and doesn't wrinkle as much. 


 

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhh this is splendid!! WHat a joyful card - the colors are a delight! beautiful!! Happy 4th to you!

Terry said...

Adorable card! Your club members are lucky to have you. I'm the newest member of the Vintage Rose blog group and your newest follower! I'd love for you to follow my blog - http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.
Thanks!

Terry

trisha too said...

Hey.

I want some card stock vellum!

Donna Heber said...

I love this look and actually have some vellum cardstock. Pretty summer blooms.

Jennipher said...

This is pretty fabulous! I really like the color combination. Great job on the vellum flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails