Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Papaya Collage Meets Riding Hood Red

The main image is the rose stamp from the Stampin' Up!™ set called Papaya Collage. It was colored with Riding Hood Red and Gumball Green Stampin' Write markers and stamped on Naturals Vanilla paper. The little flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms punch (such a handy punch!) The doily was cut with the Paper Doily Sizzlet Die. I know lots of crafters have had trouble with this die because there are lots of little "hanging chads" and it does take a little bit of effort. However, it is called crafting and should require a little effort on our part, I mean remember the days when we folded our paper and cut out hand-made snowflakes??? 
I put packing tape across the face of my die, (yep, packing tape across the foam side of the sizzlet) sticky side down and that helps the doily come off the die more easily. Anyway, I like doilies and I like being able to make a doily out of whatever paper I choose!


  I spritzed the entire card with some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz™.


4 comments:

Becky said...

wow, what a stunning card..Love the die and that beautiful image.

KER said...

wow pretty...great coloring/color combo...love that doily...really shows off this image

Jennipher said...

This is stunning! Love all those intricate details. Total WOW.

Donna Heber said...

Gorgeous Rhonda! Love that rose with the pretty doily. You always know how to put color combos together :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails