Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Trio of Mixed Bunch Flowers

 I CASE'd this card from the Stampin' Success magazine for demonstrators.

 I don't know about you but I have a tendency to grab the same colors over and over again. I rarely grab Perfect Plum or Rose Red, no reason I just don't grab them. This card uses Perfect Plum, Daffodil Delight, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi. The stamp set is Stampin' Up! Mixed Bunch. The blossom punch was used to punch out the stamped flowers and the Square Lattice embossing folder added a little texture to the background.


  I have a whole box of new unopened goodies sitting in my basement just calling my name (Rhonda, Rhonda come play with all our beautiful goodnes!)....I didn't work today but spent the entire day running errands. You know, really exciting ones like getting hay for the bunnies, buying toilet paper and paper towels, mailing packages and returning a T-shirt that looked better on a hanger than on me. Sigh...Hang on goodies I'm on my way!







3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Rhonda... LOL! Love your "talking" box. Too funny. Love your CASE'd card. So bright and Springy. Pretty color combination too!

Donna Heber said...

Hi Rhonda,

I think your box of goodies is still calling for you! Wonderful blossom card with great colors. Like you I tend to grab the same colors most of the time too.

trisha too said...

Oh brother, I know that feeling--yesterday it was a dr.'s appt, errands, and Blake had a double header an hour away.

We were gone 16 hours.

All I wanted was my crayons . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails