Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good-bye Poppy Parade!

A pretty simple card! I used Poppy Parade for the card base. The flowers were stamped with  Stazon™ Black and colored with a Poppy Parade Stampin' Write™ marker. They were punched (no fussy cutting!) with the matching Blossom Punch. I added a couple of buttons from my stash, a little retiring 1/4" Basic Black grosgrain and a couple of Little Leaves in Always Artichoke. I don't always stock up on the retiring In-Colors but I did purchase an extra pack of Poppy Parade, just in case. 

  I am posting this while out of town visiting relatives.  I went bowling today for the first time in quite awhile. Let's just say that I did not throw any gutter balls, I did not fall, I got a couple of strikes and broke 100. After not bowling for several years, my goals are simple; keep the ball on the lane and don't do anything embarrassing! 
  

4 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the flowers.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Rhonda! You gotta' love those punches. No fussy cutting for me! LOL! Enjoy your visit.

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

I think you are better at bowling than I am! I always seem to embarrass myself ... lol. Your Poppy Parade card really pops! Love the punched flowers and layout.

trisha too said...

That doesn't look simple to me at all . . .

but it is VERY pretty!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails