Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Altered Notebook


 I love writing in altered notebooks, even if it is just my grocery list!  Every fall I hit the clearance racks at Target and purchase a sack full of composition notebooks. You know those black and white marbled looking notebooks? Most of the time I get them for less than a dollar.

   I used Soft Suede textured paper and added a strip of DSP around the spine. To adhere the paper to the notebook I use Stampin' Up!™ glue sticks. The butterfly is covered chipboard that I cut with the Beautiful Butterflies die with my Big Shot. The stamped image is from a Sale-A-Bration™ Stampin' Up! set called Fresh Vintage; it is one of the items you can get for FREE by spending $50.  The paper is from Everyday Enchantment and is also a Sale-A-Bration item.  I used the new Labels Collection Framlits dies to cut the layered panels.

 

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey Rhonda, Adorable notebook. I share your love for journals...not grocery lists. LOL Love the designer paper you used.

Becky said...

Wonderful note book Ronda, love the design paper.

trisha too said...

Oh, yes, gotta love those clearance journals!! What a great altered notebook, Rhonda!

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails