Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Advent Calendar




 This was so much fun to make and surprisingly easy. I used My Digital Studio™ and the download 25 & Counting by Stampin' Up!™ to create the days stamps. The stamp set was in the Holiday Mini but at $44.95 a little pricey; however the download was only $7.95. I used MDS to print a sheet with all 25 stamps on Whisper White using my inkjet printer. The 1" punch works perfect on these! 



The windows were made with the Peek-A-Boo window die. I used Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Real Red. Most of the embellishments were bits & pieces leftover from other projects.   

The base is a 12 x 12 piece of chipboard covered with some Whisper White.  I used the Eyelet Border Punch to create a frame.


1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails