Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Playing With the Two Step Owl Punch

Well how cute is this little owl? I used some Basic Rhinestones for the eyes. It is a little tricky gluing the tiny pieces together for the owl but so worth it 'cause these are just too stinkin' cute! I used tweezers and Tombow™ Liquid Glue. Another demonstrator had a great idea; she placed a dob of Tombow Liquid Glue on a lid and used a toothpick to put the glue on the paper. This is the first time I have used Poppy Parade, one of the new In-Colors. I have to admit that I like it more now that I have actually made something with it.

Another great product I used on this card is the new Cork Sheets. I was pleasantly surprised at how thick and nice these are. I used my Big Shot™ and the Top Note die and simply cut it in half with the Tabletop Paper Trimmer and adhered it to a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock that was cut with the Top Note die. Again I used Tombow Liquid glue. The buttons are the clear Bitty Buttons with some Poppy Parade paper glued on them with Crystal Effects™.

The sentiment is from a retired Stampin' Up! set.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love the eyes on the little guys. I love that owl punch! We can dress them little guys up in all kinds of outfits!

Lois said...

Cute...love the cork element. TFS

Yapha said...

Love the rhinestone eyes! Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails