Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Stamp set Just Believe


I love the new color Daffodil.Delight! It is the best yellow. I love the color yellow because it makes me want to smile. However, the old YoYo Yellow was too bright or harsh. But as Goldilocks would say Daffodil Delight is just right!

The stamp is from the Just Believe stamp set. I used Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun ( I haven't ordered my new color markers yet!) Stampin' Write™ markers to ink the stamp. The card base was embossed with the Finial Press embossing folder. That little strip of Pumpkin Pie was made with my new favorite punch, the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I added a couple of the Basic Pearls and sponged some Daffodil Delight around the main image.


I can't seem to upload this photo oriented the correct way so just tilt your head to the right LOL!








3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This set is on my wish list. You did a great job coloring it. So pretty.

trisha too said...

That IS a good yellow!!

Very cheery card!

:)

Donna Heber said...

Rhonda,

This is stunning! I love your color combo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails