Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Shimmery Trees!

Now that I see this photo up close and personal I wish I had used a black background-maybe next time???
I am still having fun with my shimmer paints! The snow was made by painting with Frost White shimmer paint on Not Quite Navy card stock.

I wish I had put a clear rhinestone in the center of the snowflake but the card was already put together before I thought of it. The sentiment was stamped on Brushed Silver card stock


I stamped the trees on glossy card stock with Black Stazon and colored them with a Garden Green marker. Sorry for the glare-it is hard (as most of you know!) to capture the shimmer without the glare!

The snowflake was stamped using shimmer paint.

Warning: these shimmer paints are very addictive! They won't be around too much longer-only available from the Holiday mini which ends Jan 4!!!

2 comments:

Jacquel said...

Beautiful card Rhonda and love your shimmery trees!

Kim Pope said...

Cute card.Your trees look great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails