Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Better Embossing With a New Heat Gun!!

This has one of my new favorite color combos, Always Artichoke and Rich Razzleberry. I had to purchase a new heat gun because apparently the old one was not getting hot enough. It took me several weeks of frustration before I realized it was my heat gun and not the embossing powder. I always thought if your heat gun went out it would simply not turn on or not get hot at all but sometimes it doesn't get hot enough. I mean how can you check it? Stick your hand in front of it?? I think not!! So if you are having trouble with all of your embossing powder melting well it could be your heat gun and you will need to purchase a new one (from me preferably!)
The Daisies were stamped with Versamark and embossed in black; then I brayered So Saffron at the top, Always Artichoke at the botton and sponged Rich Razzleberry around the top edge of the So Saffron. The ribbon is the new Polka Dot grosgrain that is solid on one side.

I am having stamping withdrawals! I helped with VBS crafts at my church last week and had very little time to play. My stamping area is a disaster so I guess I should straighten it first so I can find my table-Ugh! I want a magic clean-up wand!!!

8 comments:

Dragonfly Lady said...

I love this Stampset, I hope to show some of my cards made with this stampset on my site soon. Come visit.
www.GardenersReach.com

Kim Pope said...

This is gorgeous. I'm thinking about getting this set.

Vicki Burdick said...

love this card!!!

trisha too said...

Pretty!
:)

Lois said...

Pretty!! I love the colors. TFS

Katie said...

Great card. I love the color combo you used. I wish I had a magic clean wand too!

Jacquel said...

Awesome card Rhonda! love those colors together...tfs!!!

Unknown said...

just beautiful! it makes me wish I could see the sunset!

Related Posts with Thumbnails