Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pop Up Card from Stampin' Sucess

The idea for this card was in the July Stampin' Success magazine, a magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I put my pop up bird on wrong-I should have put the bird up higher and placed the strip of paper holding him the other way and attached it to his body. Every time I fold this card he folds flat and doesn't really pop up; but you get the idea.The stamp set is Always and the colors are, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red. I am not sure I like the color combo but Brocade Blue was the only wider ribbon I had so . . .
I finally had a chance to stamp last night just for fun. I played with a couple of my new sets and with the new In-Colors. I also discovered that I mounted one of my stamps UPSIDE DOWN! Yep! I discovered it AFTER I stamped with it!! If you ever need to remount a stamp just zap it in the microwave 5-10 seconds and the rubber will come off and restick good as new!!!





6 comments:

Vicki said...

Pretty pretty card! Beautiful colors! I still have to try one of these! Blessings to you!

Marie said...

Fabulous card!!! Love the colors. Nicely done!

Kim Pope said...

Very nice. I like the color combo you used.

Jackie said...

This is awesome Rhonda...great work!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

How cute is this!! I've been holding back on this set because of the bird I love how this turned out so maybe I should buy it now! Thanks!

Rosa Youschak said...

Very cute! I like everything about it! It's nice to see someone use ideas from that magazine! TFS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails