Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I CASED the SAB Catalog!



Look! I CASED the Sale-A-Bration catalog! This is my CASE (Copy and Share Everything) of the card on the front of the SAB catalog. The ribbon is my new favorite ribbon (I am fickle you know) So Saffron grosgrain. The stamp set is Polka Dot Punches. Both the ribbon & the stamp set are items in the SAB catalog. This was an easy card to make. It is hard to tell in this photo but I broke out my textured cardstock and used some Whisper White in the center. I am not sure why I haven't been using my textured cardstock. Maybe because it is stored on the shelf across the room and my regular cardstock is in the rolling carts by my chair? I wonder how many extra calories that burns? Maybe an extra piece of chocolate?

I had the hardest time getting these photos to post correctly. For some reason every time I loaded the first photo blogger would flip it 180 degrees. So thinking I would out smart the computer I flipped the photo thinking blogger would flip it the right way. But nooooooo it was still standing on its side! I many different things but to no avail. I even asked my computer savvy DS but he said, "I don't know why it's doing that; that's really weird." How did I fix it you ask? I went upstairs and went to bed! Today it uploaded my photos correctly!

2 comments:

Renee said...

It doesn't matter if you cased or note....it's still really cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails