Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

If anyone asks me my favorite color I always say pink but I do love all shades of blue. This card uses bordering blue, night of navy and pacific point. This card was inspired by a card on Fat Cat Stamper. The stamp is from the Sale-A-Bration set Polka Dot Punches. I keep grabbing the same set over and over again. I could lie and say it was because I am trying to show how versatile SU stamp sets are but the truth is I am just too lazy to get up and walk over to my stash of stamp sets!!!

The hearts are embossed with silver EP with a flower brad in the middle. I paper pieced around the edges and used my zig painty pen to edge around the night of navy layer. The ribbon is SU white taffeta. The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.

My sizzlets I purchased in an auction from you-know-where just came in the mail today and I really want to go play with them. They were such a great deal that I couldn't resist. So off to play with my
Big Shot and then to the movies to see
Pink Panther 2

7 comments:

trisha too said...

very elegant looking.

no way did i actually see a movie BEFORE you did!!

Lisa Trombitas - www.stampwithlisat.com said...

**Love** this card! What a beauty!

Renee said...

Wow! This is really pretty! Great colors :)

Theresa Momber said...

Wow, Rhonda, you are just rocking this set! Love the embossing and the elegant look you are getting!

Kim said...

Love how you used hearts on this. Mind if I use your idea?? :)

Kim

Elizabeth said...

So gorgeous and very elegant!

Renee Ondrajka said...

Ooooooo! I love this one. Beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails