Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Top Note Mini Album
















Here is another fun creation using the Big Shot. I used the Top Note die to make this mini album. This comes together rather quickly with the Big Shot. I used the chipboard that is available from Stampin' Up! On Board Long Board. It includes 6 sheets 5 3/4" x 13 3/4" for only $6.95. This is nice thick chipboard but it is easily cut with the Big Shot!

I glued the Designer Paper on the piece of chipboard before I ran it through the Big Shot. I only put the DP on one side of the chipboard because I wanted to cover the eyelets on the inside of the cover.

For the pages I layered apricot appeal & bashful blue cardstock on the top note die before I cut it. I only cut 4 sheets of cardstock at a time because I wanted to be sure the perforations came through.

The holes were punched using the crop-a-dile. Jumbo eyelets were put on the front & back covers. The "r" is the only non-SU product and only because my chipboard letters were not here yet!!

The DP is from the hostess print pack from the last catalog.

I thought this would make a nice place to put all those school pictures from your friends or maybe some new baby photos?

3 comments:

trisha too said...

NEAT book!!

:)

Jacquel said...

Love your book! it came out great!!

Rebecca said...

What a fun way to make a cute little book! hmmm...onto my list of someday projects it goes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails